The San Diego housing market is in an "adjustment period". Short sales, REO's, foreclosures and a high inventory of homes are keeping pressure on housing prices. In today’s competitive and rapidly changing real estate market it is more important than ever to have competent representation to successfully market and aggressively negotiate on your behalf. Working with a professional who knows the appropriate questions to ask and what to negotiate can potentially save thousands of extra dollars.
Our Selling Process
Our commitment to exemplary service begins before you list with CoSine Real Estate. Before meeting with you, we:
- Analyze current market conditions and prepare an overview of your property’s potential strengths and identify any areas of concern
- Develop an individual competitive analysis based on comparable properties currently on the market, in escrow and recently sold
- Consider potential marketing strategies
- See a quick estimate of your home's value
Once you choose to list your home with CoSine Real Estate, we prepare an extensive marketing strategy, including:
- Arrange for the property to be photographed for print, online advertising and brochures
- Write copy to highlight unique features of your property
- Create brochures and flyers and distribute appropriately
- Order advertising in local media, newspaper and magazines
- Arrange for online advertising and virtual tours
- Monitor advertising for effectiveness
- Analyze feedback received to further personalize advertising and marketing
All our listings are extensively marketed online to over a dozen websites including:
While your home is on the market, we are always available to show your property and are prepared to highlight the positive aspects of your property compared to the competition. When offers are made expect immediate notification, in-person meetings to discuss negotiation strategies and counter-offers, and personal accessibility throughout the entire process. And always expect aggressive, tenacious negotiations on your behalf.
When an offer is accepted and escrow opens, we coordinate the scheduling of all inspections, prepare all necessary paperwork and ensure legal compliance with necessary disclosures. Our clients can expect continued attention to detail and timely follow-through throughout the entire process.
After the close of escrow you receive a convenient CD containing digital copies of all the documentation for the transaction, instead of piles of paperwork.
When you work with CoSine Real Estate, you will have successful, professional representation, receive sound advice every step of the way, and be able to relax knowing that CoSine Real Estate will aggressively negotiate the best sales price possible. Selling your home is an enjoyable experience when you can rely on the guidance you’re receiving.